You would be surprised at the amazing health properties celery has to offer! It contains 95% water and is a good source of dietary fiber. This vegetable has blood pressure reducing properties and also may help reduce stress hormones. Celery contains high amounts of vitamin C and other antioxidants, which can help reduce risk of catching the common cold as well as protection against a variety of other diseases. Also, celery is a great source of vitamins K and A, folate, and potassium.
• 1 handful, Spinach
• 1 handful, Arugula
• ½ head, Romaine Lettuce, chopped
• 1 medium bunch of Parsley, chopped
• 3 Celery Stalks, chopped
• 1 medium Green Pepper, sliced
• ¼ cup mixed Pumpkin seeds and almonds roasted or soaked
• Vinaigrette salad dressing (optional)
Combine and mix greens together in a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with celery, green pepper, pumpkin seeds, and almonds on top.
Serve with a drizzle of salad dressing on top or on the side.